The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get this started

Go down 
+2
oOMeroChanOo
Medievil243
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Medievil243

Let's get this started Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/17/2013, 9:58 pm

Well hey guys, it seems right now we don't have many people here so why don't we have some fun and just get to know each other, share thoughts, ideas, crazy dreams, basically anything. Lets just make this a community!
Back to top Go down
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/18/2013, 6:51 pm

Quote :
Lets just make this a community!

Thank you!

Let's see, I dream to one day created my own comic, cartoon show, or even design a level in a video game. I'm going to school to become an animator and PIXAR, Ghostbot(The people who did the cut-scenes for sly), Lucas Arts, Ubisoft, and Sanzaru Games is right down the way from my college so I'm really excited to jump into it all when I start looking for internships! My dreams have never been so real til now. I have so many ideas and inspiration has been flowing through me since I was a little kid so I really can't wait.

I can go on and on about things but that's pretty much who I am, especially at the moment.

So who's next?
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
dylanbcooper13

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/18/2013, 9:37 pm

igt so i had a dream i was a chicken horse. ( hors legs male torso chicken head) i really wanted a grilled cheese samich. i couldn't get one at any store and then no one would let me in there crib said id scare there sister or some shit so i finally get one after too much searching. and i cant eat it bec i have a beak and i peck the plate and it breaks . why!!!! god !!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TennesseeKidCooper

TennesseeKidCooper

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 12:17 am

I reckon that was a little TOO random.
Back to top Go down
Fawxsy

Fawxsy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 4:07 am

Food dreams sure are popular.

I had a dream once that I was being chased down the busy streets of a big city with sky-scrapers that were ridiculously tall, by a giant chicken sandwich.. eventually it ran over me and I appeared on top of it... and rode the chicken sandwich out of town, into the sunset, eating bits of it...

I believe that was the last time I had any energy drinks before going to sleep.

Last edited by Fawxsy on 2/19/2013, 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FawxsyCosplay
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 4:30 am

Since we are talking about dreams I will share a little of one of the longest dreams I had.

I have a very bad fear of zombies and when I'm stressed I have dream about them. The longest was 3 years. I was a mute girl and I followed this boy I called Nick who was 17 or so
(I was like a 8 year old girl for some reason). we ran for a long time and found a community but there was some who felt we had to go out and fight so they rallied up some people and opened the gates to the community and the zombies stormed in. We ran and hid as we heard everyone scream. That was the biggest turning part of the dream. There was a lot of detail especially for 3 years and finally we were caught by some military who wanted to do testing on us since we seemed immune to the virus. I just remember getting stuck by a bunch of needles and I could scream or anything since I had no voice. i heard the boy and I was so worried and then I finally woke up. longest night of my life. I really could go into detail about it but it takes me about 30-40 min to explain everything in person.

Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
Fawxsy

Fawxsy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 8:32 pm

Wow, that is really intense.

You ever try and find the meaning behind it?

I have this re-occurring dream where I'm just in a grey empty space with a white/gold wolf thing with strange markings, and we just stare at each other, and right before I wake up it lunges at me. Still haven't figured out what it means.

Last edited by Fawxsy on 2/19/2013, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MysteriousDiz

MysteriousDiz

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 8:42 pm

Sorry to just barge in but I have had some pretty messed up dreams. A lot of them involve zombies...Like you, Mero, I use to be deathly afraid to even touch a video game with zombies in it (but I`ve made progress to see those games differently...Still terrified of them mind you). My dreams are usually dark in general and they would have enough detail to build an entire story/ movie out of. So I broke down and got a dream book. The book uses what you dream about to tell you what is really going on in your head during the waking hours.
~ Again I apologize for just barging in!
Back to top Go down
http://dizcomics.tumblr.com/
Fawxsy

Fawxsy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 9:25 pm

You aren't barging at all! This is an open topic~

So....your like a dream guru with that book now, huh?
Back to top Go down
MysteriousDiz

MysteriousDiz

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty2/19/2013, 9:35 pm

I guess you could say that o-o
Back to top Go down
http://dizcomics.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this started   Let's get this started Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: Off Topic :: R@ndom!!!-
Jump to: