The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW Star Wars Movies...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinragod

shinragod

NEW Star Wars Movies... Empty
PostSubject: NEW Star Wars Movies...   NEW Star Wars Movies... Empty2/23/2013, 2:47 am

Episodes VII-IX, Harrison Ford back as Solo; spin offs of Yoda and Obi Wan, and updated special effects.

Well...what do you think?

For me personally: I'm not excited. When I was small Star Wars was more than just movies. They invented a whole new mythology and were like events one would go to. They represented the classic styles of adventure and story telling where reinvented.

Nowadays: it really doesn't mean much. I mean, don't knock it till you watch it....but I cannot imagine a new set of Star Wars movies capturing the essence the originals had.
Back to top Go down
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

NEW Star Wars Movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Star Wars Movies...   NEW Star Wars Movies... Empty2/23/2013, 7:06 am

I really don't know what to think. i grew up on eps 4-6 and was real disappointed about how ep 1-3(not so much 3) came out... The acting was a bit terrible and i was sad to see everything CGed.

I need to wait to hear more information or see something. right now I am a bit weary.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com

NEW Star Wars Movies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: Off Topic :: Movies-
Jump to: