The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ending {Spoilers}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EmileTheWatcher

EmileTheWatcher

The Ending {Spoilers} Empty
PostSubject: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty2/16/2013, 4:56 am

Alright, I'll start it off, who is excited for either another game or DLC. Also the secret ending? Do you think it was the biggest tease ever? How did you feel about the characters overall? How did you feel about the game? Was there somebody you didn't like? Somebody you loved?

When you have answered all those questions, then, you have my permission to go click reply!

I'm excited for another game, although I would like to see DLC since I know it could get delivered faster, and I want ti faster because I'm a sucker for romance, and I just need to find out if Carmelita ever finds Sly.

The Secret ending was short but amazing, since it practically confirms there will be another game, I hear Egypt was a wonderful place back then. But yes, it was a huge tease.

I loved the characters overall, especially Sly and Carmelita's little spouts, I really want to see where that ends up, I mean they dated for a while as Inspector and Constable right? and she was the one who started that so... I'll cut off here, like I said, I'm a sap for romance.

As for the game, well, I loved it of course, but my only pick is with Carmelita never having any actual missions of her own, I mean I didn't even think she could collect treasure or loot until I decided to try it, its like shes not even there, only mentioned a few times. But I did still love her story arc overall.

I wasn't super fond of Bob, I liked the idea of going back that far, but I felt they could have chose somebody else, maybe somebody who contributed to the Theivous Racoonus that we actually at least have heard about?

As for love, Tennessee 'Kid' Cooper, damn was he fun to play as, Although Carmelita draws a close second since I get to use her in other levels, even if she doesn't have actual missions, although Sir Gallieth gets major points for the Monty Python reference.

Alright I started, your turn! GO!

Peace,

- Emile
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/account/settings.php
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty2/17/2013, 3:36 am

I'm really excited for another game. sanzaru gave a big hint at the end so I'm ready to see some work in progress pictures and such! I thought Thieves in Time was really well done and actually one of my favorite games in the series. Sanzaru really impressed me and I know the next sly will be great!

All I can say about the secret ending is that I hope you get to meet more ancestors. That level is probably going to be amazing and now we will be able to turn invisible with Slytunkhamen Cooper II. I'm ready for some Henrietta as well (I WANT MORE TK THOUGH!)

To me it wasn't a tease but a good deal of hope! It made me so happy!

I enjoyed the characters but I did not like the role Carmelita played in this. When you got her she had no jobs to do and she was very much a damsel in distress. I want her to kick butt like usual and I would very much like her old clothes back. I want to see her with muscle again not her ribs. I enjoyed Grey as the voice actor though. She brought sass and the perfect voice to Carmelita.

The game was a classic sly cooper game. I felt that the dances were drawn out and the bosses decreased in difficulty as you got farther in the game (Can I say easiest final boss ever). I was happy they changed up the hack sequences though... I use to hate them but they were so short I didn't really mind doing them. Not to mention they rotated thorough out the game.... I'll never forget all the hacking you had to do in sly 2 during the episodes with the Contessa (My favorite was when you had to use your controller to guide the spark).

I could care less about Salim Al Kupar and I didn't really mind Bob....

I LOVED TENNESSEE KID COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has always been my favorite Cooper since the first game. Actually he was the reason I began playing because I loved him! Seriously, I was a little kid and when I saw the clip about Kid and the rail walk/slide they had me hooked. I always liked when TK was shown in the games and when he was announced I just about died. Playing as him was "funner then square dancing with a donkey!" I loved everything about Kid and I was so happy he was the last ancestor to leave in the end and was the one that broke out Carm and Sly. I also liked the interaction between him and Carmelita! I just loved that episode (My roommates were creeped out by my smiled while playing Go West young Raccoon). I could go on and on about him! I'm actually making a comic that is pretty much based around him!

It was a great game overall and I can't wait to see what else Sanzaru has in store for us!
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
EmileTheWatcher

EmileTheWatcher

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty2/17/2013, 6:49 am

My biggest fear at this point is another eight year wait for answers to everything they left hanging > . > that would drive me insane.

They did up Carmelita's 'sexyness' by a bit right up to the point of being over blown. Do I need to bring up the belly Dance at all, or is it just known at this point, and I would like to see her back in her old outfit, or at least give a reason why she decided to do the skirt thing, although my favorite theory is that 'Ol Ironsides' doesn't know how to loosen up until she starts to date Sly.

I felt like I had just been thrown right back into a Sly 2 game, but with bigger levels, my only dig on that that keeps Sly 2 as one of my favorites is the fact that anybody can open the safe through the mini game, the whole point of collection the bottles was so Bentley could crack the code, but its just a tumbler lock, why can't Sly just open it whenever.?

As for the Kid, well, I enjoy just going back to episode 2 and running around as him, or replaying the Blind date mission.

If Sanzaru is allowed to keep hold on the IP for now, I'm sure they'll be bringing us more great stuff. Also, side note, Bentley's Hack Pack, fun thing with a truly awesome credit sequence.
Back to top Go down
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty2/17/2013, 6:38 pm

Loved all the extras in Bentley's hack pack!

Quote :
the whole point of collection the bottles was so Bentley could crack the code, but its just a tumbler lock, why can't Sly just open it whenever.?
I know, when I cracked my first safe I was actually lost for a moment because there was no Bentley to tell me "This one was no match for my hacking skills, the code is blah blah blah". I just saw the timer and was like "What the heck is going on here"
Quote :

As for the Kid, well, I enjoy just going back to episode 2 and running around as him, or replaying the Blind date mission.
Oh my me too! I loves the Blind date mission so much!

Quote :
at least give a reason why she decided to do the skirt thing, although my favorite theory is that 'Ol Ironsides' doesn't know how to loosen up until she starts to date Sly.
Hah I thought the same thing! But then again she is much older than she use to be. At the end of Sly 3 she was 24 so that makes her in her late 20's by this game (she Suddendly jumped 3 years ahead of sly from Sly 2 - Sly 3. They were both 18 in Sly 1 then all of a sudden she was 24 in Sly 3. while sly was 21) So I feel the mini skirt is just too much for her age.
Quote :

My biggest fear at this point is another eight year wait for answers to everything they left hanging
I said the exact same thing after finishing the game. I was like "They better be working on this now because I'm going to be mad if I need to wait another 8 years!" By that time I would have kids of my own, a family, have started my animation career (Kinda hope they hold the game for a bit because I have one year left until I can start doing internships and Ghostbot, the company who animates the cut-scenes, is seriously 2 blocks down from my college). It would just be weird for me to be playing video games on a daily basis by that time.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
EmileTheWatcher

EmileTheWatcher

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty2/18/2013, 5:55 am

Wow, two blocks away eh? You should break in and steal some stuff from there, maybe some concept art and what not : P

I had other thoughts in reply, but their gone now, must be tired, will try tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TheCorndogLover

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty2/20/2013, 11:26 pm

A big thanks to Sanzaru for making this happen once again. My parents would always complain I played it all day, When I told them I literally waited 8 years for it, they remembered how much of a fan I was. I was really itching, thinking with the Ice Age mission that we would get Slaigh MacCooper. With the sand, I was thinking Slytunkhamen II, but nope. Would have been nice to see Otto Van Cooper, Henriette "One EYE" Cooper, and Thadeous Winslow Cooper III though. Connor Cooper (Sly's Father) HAS to be in the next one though, I just know it. If I have to wait another 8 years though, I'm gonna flip my TV over XD
Back to top Go down
Aili-chan

Aili-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty3/4/2013, 3:10 pm

To be honest I went down because the end. First of all I wanted to get beat that stupid skunk. But the sly disappears again. I sure understand if he did on purpose, but he didn't. And this even Carmelita was sad because of it. Any other words I would play it, once I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ending {Spoilers}   The Ending {Spoilers} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ending {Spoilers}
Page 1 of 1