The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING: Ancestor and Official Character Roleplay Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

READ BEFORE POSTING: Ancestor and Official Character Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING: Ancestor and Official Character Roleplay Rules   READ BEFORE POSTING: Ancestor and Official Character Roleplay Rules Empty2/16/2013, 4:00 am

Ancestor/Character Rules

* Ancestor and character from the Sly Cooper series roleplays may occur as long as you establish and everyone in the RP is okay with you being that character!

* You may not claim any ancestor or official character as yours. In the Character Introductions Page you may post that you are available for RPing as one of the official characters but if others are available as well you must accept it.
NOTE: If this becomes a problem RPing as official characters will be banned!

*Please do your best to be in character.

* You must still follow the rules stated below!

RP RULES

* Be respectful. It's the golden rule everywhere. Treat others how you wish to be treated. I shouldn't need to outline everything that is disrespectful, so just use your head.

* No flaming, trolling, or insulting. This is sort of like rule number one, only a bit more specific. Anyone seen doing any of these things will be given AT LEAST a severe warning.

* No explicit sexual dialogue. (Yes, even in the private RP board!) We are here to roleplay fantasy/adventure. Romance and relationships between characters are FINE, but keep it PG-13 or less. There are some young members, and while there is plenty of stuff on the internet to corrupt young people, I don't want to be a part of that. If you want your OC to get hot and heavy with someone else's, PLEASE take it to private messages or instant messenger. Anything inappropriate on the boards will be deleted and the parties involved could be banned permanently from the forum. Thank you.

* Use the correct boards. There are categories for a reason, so please use the appropriate ones! Keep all OOC-ness out of the roleplaying boards. Anything off-topic will be either moved or deleted.

Note: I know that RPs can quickly move from place to place. If you start your RP in the present and end up traveling to the past or future, that's fine. You are not confined in that way.

* Use your manners. RP boards are free for anyone to jump in, so keep that in mind when you start something. However, you may state that your Topic is a Private RP by putting [PRIVATE] before your topic name. Private RPs are for those who just want to keep to themselves. Please respect that! Do not barge into people's on the Private RPs.

* Keep in mind that you might not be the only one who has a OC that is related to Sly. Please refrain from bashing, flamming, or sending anything hateful to other users who have an OC that has the same role as yours. Simply keep away from being in the same RPs if it will be a problem.

That is all I can think of for now. I will add more rules here if they become needed. Just use your common sense!
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com

READ BEFORE POSTING: Ancestor and Official Character Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1