The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michelle "Mica" Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

Michelle "Mica" Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Michelle "Mica" Wolf   Michelle "Mica" Wolf Empty2/20/2013, 12:58 am

Costume Order: Final/Outlaw - Teacher - First Mission
Michelle "Mica" Wolf Micacopy_zps2f0a423e
I WILL UPDATE AS I FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT
RP Status: [Available]
Name: Michelle "Mica" Wolf
Species: Grey Wolf
Time Period: Old West (1880's/ Same time period as Tennessee Cooper)
Gang: She is not an official part of any gang but she runs with Tennessee "Kid" Cooper from time to time after their first encounter.
Weapon(s): Dual Revolvers
Hobbies:

Abilities:

Personality:

Background:

Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Tennessee "Kid" Cooper and Mica in: ???
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Short comic I am working on to introduce Mica into the Sly Cooper world.
Some story details: Being the owner of the towns school house Michelle (Mica) has seen her little town grow since a few others and herself first settled their. The town sits right off the tracks of the new railroad and not too far from a small goldmine where the town earns its money. Shortly after the new railroad is put in a business man, who goes by Mr. Westley, shows up and buys the town out promising to make it into a prosperous city in the near future. Things start going down hill though as Mr. Westley closes the mine down claiming that all the gold had been harvest leaving the town with almost nothing to its name. With little to no business in their shops and almost no money left in their savings the residence of the small town are forced to move and find another settlement leaving only those few who have decided to stay, Mica being one of them, behind.

After visiting the old mine Mica sees the Mr. Westley walking out with some of his goons making off with some bags causing Mica to suspect that he must have been lying all along and taking the gold for himself. While spying on the business man Mica runs into Tennessee "Kid" Cooper and after figuring out that they are working towards the same cause Mica joins Kid in a mission to take down Mr. Westley and save the town

Last edited by oOMeroChanOo on 2/20/2013, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
shinragod

shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Michelle "Mica" Wolf   Michelle "Mica" Wolf Empty2/20/2013, 1:25 am

Interesting for her motive to team up with Tennessee.
Ever seen Rango? I bet much can come from that movie to help keep this one going.
Back to top Go down
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

PostSubject: Re: Michelle "Mica" Wolf   Michelle "Mica" Wolf Empty2/20/2013, 6:18 pm

shinragod wrote:
Ever seen Rango? I bet much can come from that movie to help keep this one going.

I actually haven't seen any of that movie but a clip... you know the part when he shrivels up because of the sun... my friend thinks its hilarious.

I'm drawing inspiration from some of my favorite westerns (wanted to do something like The Outlaw Josey Wales but thought not to. Also drawing inspiration from An American Tail: Fievel Goes West which I loved as a kid) I'm also studying this time period in my college history class so my professor helped me out a bit with what would be happening during this time. I have the whole story down it's just the matter of writing it and drawing it when I have time.

Mica kind of always been a person who would do something right even if it meant breaking the law and meeting Tennessee is very smooth. First she thinks she could somehow get him and turn him in for the money while also putting away a notorious outlaw but after some short explanation she sees that they are on the same side and Tennessee could use some help on this one since his plan isn't really "thought through"

Thank you for checking her out!
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
shinragod

shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Michelle "Mica" Wolf   Michelle "Mica" Wolf Empty2/21/2013, 4:17 am

oOMeroChanOo wrote:
shinragod wrote:

I actually haven't seen any of that movie but a clip... you know the part when he shrivels up because of the sun... my friend thinks its hilarious.

I'm drawing inspiration from some of my favorite westerns (wanted to do something like The Outlaw Josey Wales but thought not to. Also drawing inspiration from An American Tail: Fievel Goes West which I loved as a kid) I'm also studying this time period in my college history class so my professor helped me out a bit with what would be happening during this time. I have the whole story down it's just the matter of writing it and drawing it when I have time.

Mica kind of always been a person who would do something right even if it meant breaking the law and meeting Tennessee is very smooth. First she thinks she could somehow get him and turn him in for the money while also putting away a notorious outlaw but after some short explanation she sees that they are on the same side and Tennessee could use some help on this one since his plan isn't really "thought through"

Thank you for checking her out!

I HIGHLY recommend Rango. You need to check it out sometime.

Most Westerns that inspire me are 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' and 'True Grit.' I like an American Tail too.

She does seem like the type who would. But a Cooper can persuade rather well. So once she knows what he intends it won't take long for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle "Mica" Wolf   Michelle "Mica" Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle "Mica" Wolf
Page 1 of 1