HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Betrayal of the Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmileTheWatcher

PostSubject: Betrayal of the Heart   3/2/2013, 4:29 am

So, here I am with my first ever bit of Sly Cooper Fan Fiction! I hope you all enjoy, first is the link to the story, then I pulled a bit of the story to paste here so you can get a glimpse of my writing style. If you like it, let me know, either here or on FF.net, if you don't. Let me know where I can improve, its okay, I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

Sly Cooper: Betrayal of the Heart

And, here's the pulled bit.

Quote :
"Why does it always have to be raining for something like this?"

I sighed and looked through the windows behind me at the flashing lights, I knew what they meant. The plan had gone off without a hitch, and by now, both the tech savvy Bentley, and the kind hearted Murray would be arrested and behind bars at the most secure prison in the world. Possibly for the rest of their lives. I turned my gave to the raccoon in front of me. The rain still pounding away on the warehouse windows.

Sly Cooper, Master Thief, was staring out the window, his tail twitching back and forth in agitation at the flashing lights. In his hand was the damning evidence of everything I had done. I was silent as I watched him, these past months have been some of the greatest times of my life, and that made all this, everything I had done to him, the hardest things I have ever done.

He turned to me then, and for once, his eyes were cold and hard. I had only ever seen him use that gaze on the thieves he stole from, to have him turn them on me.

It hurt.

When he spoke it was in a quiet voice. "Why?" the hurt that was buried in his tone was like a stab to my already aching heart.

I blinked the sudden tears out of my eyes and looked away, cursing myself. I was silent for a full minute, when I turned back to him, my eyes were dry, and he was still staring at me, it still hurt. "Its...It's my job Sly, you knew that it would have to happen some day."

I watched as a frown formed on his face, anger tightening up his muscle. He turned around and walked away from me a few steps, he said nothing for a moment. I just watched and waited, waited for his resolve to crack.

I couldn't help but study his figure was he stood there hunched over, dressed in his blue work shirt, his golden belt around his waist holding up his new addition of black slacks. Slung over his back was his backpack that held his paraglider, and around his left leg was the small holster he used to hold items that he pick pocketed.

He turned around suddenly, his voice still quiet, yet to me it sounded like the roaring of a wave about to crush me. "We trusted you! We brought you into our group! I taught you everything I know!" now his voice was starting to rise. "How could you do this to me?!" he paused "To us?! We have something, and you know it!" Sly closed his eyes and glanced away from me scoffing, his next words were soft again. "I should say we had something." he brought his gaze up to mine again, his eyes hard as diamonds still. "Not anymore."

Well, there ya go, let me know what you think, and remember, that bit I pulled is just a fraction of the story, taken right from the start. So if it interested you, scroll back up and give the full thing a read.

Peace,

- Emile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/account/settings.php

Betrayal of the Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: The Fandom :: Writing-
Jump to: