HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   2/28/2013, 9:06 pm

Uh...hello! The name is InspectorCarmelitaFan. I've been a fan of the ever awesome Sly Cooper tetralogy(which may or may not turn into a pentalogy, judging from Thieves in Time's ending.) since 2010, when I got The Sly Collection(along with my PS3 and a few other games) for Christmas. The moment I started to play either 2 or 3, I feel in love with the series. As my username blatantly states, my favorite character in the series is the lovely, beautiful and unpredictable Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox, though I love all the other characters in the series(especially the ancestors in Thieves in Time, Bentley and Penelope, despite...ahem, you know what...). Like stated on my profile, I'm a artist and a writer. Currently planning a couple of stories, most of them being AU(Alternate Universe, for those who don't know.) to the series. Once I decide to play the Thievius Raccoonus section, finally kick Mz Ruby's butt, finish the game and finally get a chance to play more of Thieves in Time(I played for an hour on last Sunday morning...starting at 5:00 am) beyond Paris Prologue and the first two missions of Turning Japanese, I might decide to write up a couple of reviews for the games, and maybe some character analysis/reviews as well.

...That's about it. *Shrugs* Well, maybe I can give you guys a couple of facts about me I guess, though nothing too personal...

Uh, I'm female, I've been a member of these forums since Monday, I love meat and, heck, food in general, fanfiction junkie, a "night owl"(well, not when I have school the next day) and I have a FanFiction. Net account(though I've haven't uploaded anything since Halloween.). Nothing special.

You know, I've actually never really posted anything in a forum before or even been part of one(never was very interested in the idea), so doing this is kinda a shocker for me. Well, bye bye! Smile

P.S.: If you're curious about the title, I was trying to be funny. Kinda sucked at it, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oOMeroChanOo

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   2/28/2013, 9:36 pm

Nice to have you here InspectorCarmelitaFan and I would like to welcome you to the Cooper Vault. I look forward to seeing everything you have to bring to the community

I love carm too and she has been a driving force of inspiration since I was a child. I use to go around with my hair dryer as a kid and scream "Freeze Cooper" I'm happy to see some carm love. Hope you enjoy yourself!

PostSubject: Thank you!   2/28/2013, 9:55 pm

oOMeroChanOo wrote:
Nice to have you here InspectorCarmelitaFan and I would like to welcome you to the Cooper Vault. I look forward to seeing everything you have to bring to the community

I love carm too and she has been a driving force of inspiration since I was a child. I use to go around with my hair dryer as a kid and scream "Freeze Cooper" I'm happy to see some carm love. Hope you enjoy yourself!

And thank for the welcome! Wow, never had some telling me they're looking forward to my stuff before.

Is wrong to admit I find that bit about you pretending to be Carmelita chasing Sly to be super adorable? Cause I do. I'm pretty glad to see some Carm love myself, and I'll try my best to enjoy my self! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   2/28/2013, 11:13 pm

Delighted to meet ya. Very Happy You did well introducing yourself. You seem like a real dedicated fan. You write and draw? Me too. I see you got plenty of stories planned for the Sly fandom. So do I. (Namely the one involving Rioichi Cooper before Sly meet him.)
I of course am a huge of Carmelita Fox. So it's quite nice you chose her for a username. I like her even more now thanks to her voice actress Grey Delisle: my voice acting goddess.
So welcome. Hope you love it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   2/28/2013, 11:55 pm

shinragod wrote:
Delighted to meet ya. Very Happy You did well introducing yourself. You seem like a real dedicated fan. You write and draw? Me too. I see you got plenty of stories planned for the Sly fandom. So do I. (Namely the one involving Rioichi Cooper before Sly meet him.)
I of course am a huge of Carmelita Fox. So it's quite nice you chose her for a username. I like her even more now thanks to her voice actress Grey Delisle: my voice acting goddess.

Delighted to meet ya as well. Really? I thought I did a medicore job. Introducing myself is not really a strong point of mine. Yep, I'm surely am! I've seen your artwork and I gotta say, I'm really, really jealous of how well you draw(To be perfectly honest with you, I've never actually drawn Sly Cooper fan art. I should fix that). I have a couple of stories I really want to play with(Ex: An AU where Connor(a common name for Sly's Dad, apparently. Not that I'm complaining about the name, though. I really like it.), though a complete stroke of luck, survives the encounter with the Fiendish Five, but is in a comatose state until the events of Sly 2 kick off. I'm planning for him to meet Bentley and help him out with breaking Sly and Murray out of jail.).

Yay! A fellow Carmelita fan! I was actually kinda worried it would sound a bit too fangirlish of a username. Admittingly, I was surprised at how well Grey's voice actually fitted Carmelita(Kinda reminds me of an older version of Frida's voice. You know, from El Tigre? That old show from Nick?).

Thank you, and I hope so too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 12:06 am

InspectorCarmelitaFan wrote:
shinragod wrote:

Delighted to meet ya as well. Really? I thought I did a medicore job. Introducing myself is not really a strong point of mine. Yep, I'm surely am! I've seen your artwork and I gotta say, I'm really, really jealous of how well you draw(To be perfectly honest with you, I've never actually drawn Sly Cooper fan art. I should fix that). I have a couple of stories I really want to play with(Ex: An AU where Connor(a common name for Sly's Dad, apparently. Not that I'm complaining about the name, though. I really like it.), though a complete stroke of luck, survives the encounter with the Fiendish Five, but is in a comatose state until the events of Sly 2 kick off. I'm planning for him to meet Bentley and help him out with breaking Sly and Murray out of jail.).

Yay! A fellow Carmelita fan! I was actually kinda worried it would sound a bit too fangirlish of a username. Admittingly, I was surprised at how well Grey's voice actually fitted Carmelita(Kinda reminds me of an older version of Frida's voice. You know, from El Tigre? That old show from Nick?).

You know it's funny how re-writing the events in Sly 2 is a favorite thing of mine. Connor apparently is a pretty common name for Sly's dad: and apparently Sly's real name is Sylvester. Huh...XD
So it's a father and son reunion. How nice. ;D I actually planned on rewriting Sly 2 by reviving its villainess Neyla. Turns out after the Clockwerk parts decayed her body was spit out and she was rescued by an old friend of hers (and an Oc of mine) named Mai Ling. Neyla reforms her old ways when she lives with Mai together with the Panda King. (Still working on this: I got too many ideas all at once. XD)

Thank you. I honestly haven't drawn a lot of Sly in a while. But that will definitely change soon with Sly 4. I actually made a picture where I 'Believed' it would be a reality.' (It's tagline was ...Believe...) And low and behold it happened. I really am glad it did.

I believe Grey also voiced Frida. She does a lot of voices for Nick and Cartoon Network. (she is currently best known for the voice of Kitty Katswell on TUFF Puppy...if you've seen that I kind of acceled at that fandom too. XD)

Well enjoy yourself and I hope to see your works when you can get them up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 12:24 am

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

You know it's funny how re-writing the events in Sly 2 is a favorite thing of mine. Connor apparently is a pretty common name for Sly's dad: and apparently Sly's real name is Sylvester. Huh...XD
So it's a father and son reunion. How nice. ;D I actually planned on rewriting Sly 2 by reviving its villainess Neyla. Turns out after the Clockwerk parts decayed her body was spit out and she was rescued by an old friend of hers (and an Oc of mine) named Mai Ling. Neyla reforms her old ways when she lives with Mai together with the Panda King. (Still working on this: I got too many ideas all at once. XD)

Thank you. I honestly haven't drawn a lot of Sly in a while. But that will definitely change soon with Sly 4. I actually made a picture where I 'Believed' it would be a reality.' (It's tagline was ...Believe...) And low and behold it happened. I really am glad it did.

I believe Grey also voiced Frida. She does a lot of voices for Nick and Cartoon Network. (she is currently best known for the voice of Kitty Katswell on TUFF Puppy...if you've seen that I kind of acceled at that fandom too. XD)

Well enjoy yourself and I hope to see your works when you can get them up. Very Happy

Really? That's pretty interesting. Kinda curious to where people got the name "Connor"(Though "Connor Cooper" does has a nice ring to it...) for Mr. Cooper and "Slyvester" for Sly(Is wrong to admit it's kinda humorous? Because Looney Tunes comes to mind when I think of the name Slyvester.).

Yes, it's a good fashion, hopefully somewhat tearful father-son reunion. That AU with Neyla sounds incredibly interesting, since I wonder how exactly the Cooper Gang reacts to seeing her again.

You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was Frida's voice actress. She's done alots of voices not just for cartoons, but video games as well! This woman is all over the place! I mostly know Delisle as Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and Sam Manson from Danny Phantom(who is my least favorite character in the show.).

Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 12:33 am

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

Really? That's pretty interesting. Kinda curious to where people got the name "Connor"(Though "Connor Cooper" does has a nice ring to it...) for Mr. Cooper and "Slyvester" for Sly(Is wrong to admit it's kinda humorous? Because Looney Tunes comes to mind when I think of the name Slyvester.).

Yes, it's a good fashion, hopefully somewhat tearful father-son reunion. That AU with Neyla sounds incredibly interesting, since I wonder how exactly the Cooper Gang reacts to seeing her again.

You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was Frida's voice actress. She's done alots of voices not just for cartoons, but video games as well! This woman is all over the place! I mostly know Delisle as Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and Sam Manson from Danny Phantom(who is my least favorite character in the show.).

Thanks again! Very Happy

Yeah I either think of Sylvester the cat or Stallone when it comes that name. Sly just works better. XD
I imagine it is. Having never seen his father since his earliest childhood. And how the Cooper gang reacts to Neyla's reappearance could not be anymore shocking than Carmelita's reaction to it.

Sam Mason wasn't my fave either: I dislike overly proud vegetarians who speak out just because they're insecure. That's just me tho'. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 12:47 am

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

You're welcome.

Thanks again! Very Happy

Yeah I either think of Sylvester the cat or Stallone when it comes that name. Sly just works better. XD
I imagine it is. Having never seen his father since his earliest childhood. And how the Cooper gang reacts to Neyla's reappearance could not be anymore shocking than Carmelita's reaction to it.

Sam Mason wasn't my fave either: I dislike overly proud vegetarians who speak out just because they're insecure. That's just me tho'. XD

Sly is a fitting name. After all, you gotta admit...he's one "sly" raccoon. *Narrowly avoids a bolt of lighting* Okay, who the heck shot that!?

I kinda imagine Sly being silent and just staring at Connor for a while, before suddenly hugging him out of nowhere and crying into his chest, with Connor patting his back. Meanwhile, Murray is wiping some tears away with a tissue while Bentley just looks on with a smile on his face. On the subject of Neyla's return, I kinda always imagined that Murray would try to perform a Thunder-Flop on her for some reason(maybe he blames her for Bentley's wheelchair status? She is somewhat responsible, after all...).

Good lord do I hate that girl. Her hypocritical nature pisses me off to no end and I swear if she weren't "Goth" she and Paulina(A character I actually like for some reason.) would probably be best friends or something. Oh, and it's actually "Manson"(I'm assuming they were making a reference to Marilyn Manson when they came up with that last name), not "Mason"(I keep thinking of Harry Mason, Cheryl Mason and Heather Mason everytime I hear that word. Dang it, Silent Hill! Laughing ). It's an simple mistake, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 12:53 am

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

You're welcome.

Thanks again! Very Happy

Sly is a fitting name. After all, you gotta admit...he's one "sly" raccoon. *Narrowly avoids a bolt of lighting* Okay, who the heck shot that!?

I kinda imagine Sly being silent and just staring at Connor for a while, before suddenly hugging him out of nowhere and crying into his chest, with Connor patting his back. Meanwhile, Murray is wiping some tears away with a tissue while Bentley just looks on with a smile on his face. On the subject of Neyla's return, I kinda always imagined that Murray would try to perform a Thunder-Flop on her for some reason(maybe he blames her for Bentley's wheelchair status? She is somewhat responsible, after all...).

Good lord do I hate that girl. Her hypocritical nature pisses me off to no end and I swear if she weren't "Goth" she and Paulina(A character I actually like for some reason.) would probably be best friends or something. Oh, and it's actually "Manson"(I'm assuming they were making a reference to Marilyn Manson when they came up with that last name), not "Mason"(I keep thinking of Harry Mason, Cheryl Mason and Heather Mason everytime I hear that word. Dang it, Silent Hill! Laughing ). It's an simple mistake, though.

Fear not...my puns are just as bad. ;D Awww isn't that sweet? Sly showing his gooey side when meeting his dear ol' dad again. ;D

I actually plan it where Sly's gang meets Neyla last. She first joins Carmelita after much MUCH convincing. When Murray meets her he definitely tries to destroy her: but is stopped by Carmelita and Mai Ling. I write myself into corners a lot. I TRY to make sense out of what I make. XD

That's why I disliked her too: because I knew too many people like her. (Especially in college.) And I know goth people: they're actually very cheerful and agreeable people. You're right: her last name came from marylin Manson. Oh don't worry I think of Silent Hill a lot as well...especially '2' my favorite of the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 1:05 am

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

You're welcome.

Thanks again! Very Happy

Fear not...my puns are just as bad. ;D Awww isn't that sweet? Sly showing his gooey side when meeting his dear ol' dad again. ;D

I actually plan it where Sly's gang meets Neyla last. She first joins Carmelita after much MUCH convincing. When Murray meets her he definitely tries to destroy her: but is stopped by Carmelita and Mai Ling. I write myself into corners a lot. I TRY to make sense out of what I make. XD

That's why I disliked her too: because I knew too many people like her. (Especially in college.) And I know goth people: they're actually very cheerful and agreeable people. You're right: her last name came from marylin Manson. Oh don't worry I think of Silent Hill a lot as well...especially '2' my favorite of the series.

Derp, we share another thing in common. We like making bad puns. XD Sly being all gooey and happy seeing his daddy after twelve long years just warms up my heart.

That makes sense! And don't worry, I tend to do that as well.

Yeesh, I probably would have gotten violent if I had to deal with someone like Sam in real life(how Danny and Tucker dealed with her, especially in Season 3, I'll never know.). Even though I probably never will play it(Don't want to spend money buying it on PSN and the HD Collection sucks hard so that's out of the question.), SH3 is my favorite SH game. I blame Heather for being such a realistic, complex teenage girl(and a hilarious one as well.)

It's getting late and since I have school tomorrow/today(a optional dress down day just for my class yaaaaay!), I'm probably gonna have to cut our converstation for a while. Hopefully we can talk after I get home from school. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 1:43 am

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

You're welcome.

Thanks again! Very Happy

Derp, we share another thing in common. We like making bad puns. XD Sly being all gooey and happy seeing his daddy after twelve long years just warms up my heart.

Yeesh, I probably would have gotten violent if I had to deal with someone like Sam in real life(how Danny and Tucker dealed with her, especially in Season 3, I'll never know.). Even though I probably never will play it(Don't want to spend money buying it on PSN and the HD Collection sucks hard so that's out of the question.), SH3 is my favorite SH game. I blame Heather for being such a realistic, complex teenage girl(and a hilarious one as well.)

It's getting late and since I have school tomorrow/today(a optional dress down day just for my class yaaaaay!), I'm probably gonna have to cut our converstation for a while. Hopefully we can talk after I get home from school. Goodnight!

Yes well I tend to make many. XD XD
Well you can't help but feel that way about him. He's usually so cocky and full of himself. XD

Heather was a rather reallistic portrait. I think 2 got to me more because of the town being both the physical and metaphorical manefestation of Jame's torn psyche.

Good night. It was nice talking to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/1/2013, 3:42 pm

shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:
shinragod wrote:

You're welcome.

Thanks again! Very Happy

Yes well I tend to make many. XD XD
Well you can't help but feel that way about him. He's usually so cocky and full of himself. XD

Heather was a rather reallistic portrait. I think 2 got to me more because of the town being both the physical and metaphorical manefestation of Jame's torn psyche.

Good night. It was nice talking to you. Very Happy

I'm back! Very Happy

Bad pun powers, activate! It's kinda funny to watch Mr. Cocky become all sappy and teary at the sight of his actually alive dad.

Silent Hill 2 was a beautifully tragic game, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/2/2013, 3:04 am

I thought it was. It had everything I love about dark games.
Hey if you wanna continue chatting send me a private message here sonetime. :-3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   3/2/2013, 11:46 am

Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorCarmelitaFan

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   5/22/2013, 7:58 pm

Behold! I have risen from the dead! Mwahahahaha!!

...Okay, I have been out of the fandom for a while now(sorry, but my obsession with Danny Phantom and Total Drama is stronger than my Sly Cooper ones XD), and I remembered today that I still have this account. So...yeah. (Awkwardly steps back a bit)

Also on a totally unrelated note, yesterday was an pretty awesome birthday. Hooray for Japanese restaurants! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   5/23/2013, 4:15 am

Behold! I have risen from the dead! Mwahahahaha!!

...Okay, I have been out of the fandom for a while now(sorry, but my obsession with Danny Phantom and Total Drama is stronger than my Sly Cooper ones XD), and I remembered today that I still have this account. So...yeah. (Awkwardly steps back a bit)

Also on a totally unrelated note, yesterday was an pretty awesome birthday. Hooray for Japanese restaurants! Very Happy

Well happy belated birthday you. Wink
Japanese restraunts are awesome! Sushi and ramen are my favorite foods.

I'm kind of in and out of the fandom too. But I am working on the Rioichi Cooper with a fellow fan right now. Maybe I'll post it up here along with my deviantatt account.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!   

Back to top Go down

Hold it right there! The Inspector wants a word with you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: General :: Intoductions-
Jump to: