The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinragod

shinragod

Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty
PostSubject: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty2/26/2013, 2:57 am

I've played this game just yesterday and have beaten two worlds.

And during this time I am wondering: was seven years worth the wait for this?

The Answer: Yes! Abso-freakin-lutely!!

This is hands down the best Sly Cooper game I ever played. The characters are definitely the highlights. I love the personalities they gave the Cooper ancestors. Especially Tennessee Kid Cooper: that guy is awesome and a real lady killer. (I'm expecting fan girls to exploit the hell out of him. XD)

If it takes seven more years for another game or even an animated series then by all means fine. Sazuru Games did what most other companies could not do: take an existing franchise from its original company and actually improve it.
Crash never benfitted from it. Neither did Spyro or Ratchet.

But for Sly it worked out perfectly. This game is undeniably what i waited seven years to play. Life may have sucked between that time: but in the end it was totally worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Toothpick

Toothpick

PostSubject: Re: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty2/28/2013, 3:08 pm

You people teasing us Europeans! Waaa! Just less than a month now! I srsly can't wait for it! I already played the demo, and its absolutely amazing! Animations, etc are awesome! And the comments by the characters are priceless!
Back to top Go down
http://verona7881.deviantart.com
shinragod

shinragod

PostSubject: Re: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty2/28/2013, 11:15 pm

Toothpick wrote:
You people teasing us Europeans! Waaa! Just less than a month now! I srsly can't wait for it! I already played the demo, and its absolutely amazing! Animations, etc are awesome! And the comments by the characters are priceless!

If its any consolation you Europeans get stuff before we Americans do. Namely another fandom I've been fluent in for the past two years: TUFF PUppy.
But thank goodness for Sly. Everything about it kicks tail! The animations, the gameplay...and oh man...the characters!! Geez i love em all. Each scene is like straight up fan service that's gonna make me replay this game over and over again.
Cooper power forever!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toothpick

Toothpick

PostSubject: Re: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty3/1/2013, 10:55 pm

shinragod wrote:
Toothpick wrote:

If its any consolation you Europeans get stuff before we Americans do. Namely another fandom I've been fluent in for the past two years: TUFF PUppy.
But thank goodness for Sly. Everything about it kicks tail! The animations, the gameplay...and oh man...the characters!! Geez i love em all. Each scene is like straight up fan service that's gonna make me replay this game over and over again.
Cooper power forever!! Very Happy

I also think when the game comes in Europe, more fans will appear or like me, returning back to the fandom. And srsly? I luve it! The Sly fandom was/is always the best one evvah!
Back to top Go down
TheCorndogLover

PostSubject: Re: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty3/2/2013, 12:08 pm

Seven years was totally worth the wait. It was almost even eight. The Sly Fandom is litterally the best video game fanbase ever. Besides Duke Nukem, were pretty much the longest wait for a game, and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time TOTALLY kicked tail, where Duke Nukem Forever was like the pizza at Chuck E. Cheeses (Not available everywhere).
Back to top Go down
Toothpick

Toothpick

PostSubject: Re: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty3/2/2013, 10:04 pm

TheCorndogLover wrote:
Seven years was totally worth the wait. It was almost even eight. The Sly Fandom is litterally the best video game fanbase ever. Besides Duke Nukem, were pretty much the longest wait for a game, and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time TOTALLY kicked tail, where Duke Nukem Forever was like the pizza at Chuck E. Cheeses (Not available everywhere).

I know right! I saw fandoms where people really were bossy over the characters, like for example, the Spyro fandom. People cried over Cynder x other dragons. I have a friend who rly had to deal with those drama makers because he made a couple with Cynder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?   Was Seven Years Worth the Wait? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Seven Years Worth the Wait?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: Sly Cooper :: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time :: General Discussion-
Jump to: