The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish List For Next Outing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCorndogLover

Wish List For Next Outing? Empty
PostSubject: Wish List For Next Outing?   Wish List For Next Outing? Empty2/20/2013, 11:35 pm

Any ideas of what you wanna see in the next, if any, Cooper adventure? Other ancestors, new or old bosses, GUI's, Gadgets, Missions, Game length, Combo moves, What do you expect from sanzaru in the next game? If you have beaten it already, what do you want to happen with it for the next game?
Back to top Go down
koala_guru

koala_guru

PostSubject: Re: Wish List For Next Outing?   Wish List For Next Outing? Empty2/23/2013, 1:18 am

I really hope the Guru comes back for the gang's next outing. I hope he has new abilities, he is in the safe house, he has thief net upgrades, and he has a bigger purpose in this game, he has real character development, he just becomes an even more likable character.
Back to top Go down
TheCorndogLover

PostSubject: Re: Wish List For Next Outing?   Wish List For Next Outing? Empty3/2/2013, 12:02 pm

Yeah the guru was fun, I literally made a hundred guard jump streak without touching the ground XD. When Sly said Bentley threw in Murray's Australian necklace, I totally thought we were going to australia, but then again, there were no KNOWN Coopers there. :/
Back to top Go down
Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Wish List For Next Outing?   Wish List For Next Outing? Empty3/11/2013, 11:49 pm

I'd love the see Ancient Egypt. It's perfect for Sly's world with most of Egyptian gods being half animal already.

And Clockwerk. I'd like to see that evil owl again in the storyline, especially with the time travel.
Back to top Go down
http://bagasuit091.deviantart.com
koala_guru

koala_guru

PostSubject: Re: Wish List For Next Outing?   Wish List For Next Outing? Empty3/13/2013, 4:23 pm

TheCorndogLover wrote:
Yeah the guru was fun, I literally made a hundred guard jump streak without touching the ground XD. When Sly said Bentley threw in Murray's Australian necklace, I totally thought we were going to australia, but then again, there were no KNOWN Coopers there. :/

I think that we may have gone to ancient Australia! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish List For Next Outing?   Wish List For Next Outing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish List For Next Outing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: Sly Cooper :: General Discussion-
Jump to: