The Cooper Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
+2
EmileTheWatcher
oOMeroChanOo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/16/2013, 3:37 am

Hello,

Hello everyone, this is your Admin speaking and I would like to Welcome you to the Cooper Vault! I hope you all enjoy yourself here and I hope to have this place booming with chatter soon so help make it happen and join if you haven't already!

I have always wanted a forum where we could talk about Sly Cooper but I never new fans existed til Sly 4 was announced! I haven't seen a really nice forum so I did my best to make a very visually appealing and user friendly forum!

I have been a fan of Sly Cooper since it first came out as it was my first PS2 game I played by myself. i grew up with the gang like many of you and love it so much! I'm the owner of ask-carmelitafox.tumblr.com if you ever want to drop me a note (though I'm swamped with questions at the moment! Sly has always been in my heart and continues to be a big inspiration to me as I start my college education to become an animator/concept artist.

I love anime, comics, video games, and whole bunch of other things so feel free to message me if you want to talk about Sly Cooper or anything!

Well that's all for now, just thought I'll get the ball rolling!

-Mero-Chan (Myrissa B.)
Back to top Go down
http://shinigami-mero-chan.deviantart.com
EmileTheWatcher

EmileTheWatcher

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello   Hello everyone! Empty2/16/2013, 4:38 am

Well Well, Ello there, call me Emile, call me Striker, I'll answer to either.

Didn't exactly grow up with Sly Cooper like most, but I did grow with the gang as you put it, and I have loved the series. I was bummed out when Thieves in Time was announced but when a friend gave me a PS3 for Christmas, I quickly made sure Thieves in Time was preordered.

Random Fact: I write both Fan Fiction and normal stuff, though I have yet to be published. Also, I do random things, like said Random Fact.

I must say, I was kinda annoyed at first that you came to to the other forum to advertise yours, {http://slycooper.freeforums.net/index.cgi} but, I must admit I like the design you've put into this one, the white at the other forum kinda bugged me. Well, actually it annoyed me.

I won't guarantee lots of activity from me, I'm a lurker at heart, but when I find something cool, you can be rest assured that I'll make sure its known.

- Emile
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/account/settings.php
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/16/2013, 4:58 am

EmileTheWatcher wrote:
Well Well, Ello there, call me Emile, call me Striker, I'll answer to either.

Didn't exactly grow up with Sly Cooper like most, but I did grow with the gang as you put it, and I have loved the series. I was bummed out when Thieves in Time was announced but when a friend gave me a PS3 for Christmas, I quickly made sure Thieves in Time was preordered.

Random Fact: I write both Fan Fiction and normal stuff, though I have yet to be published. Also, I do random things, like said Random Fact.

I must say, I was kinda annoyed at first that you came to to the other forum to advertise yours, {http://slycooper.freeforums.net/index.cgi} but, I must admit I like the design you've put into this one, the white at the other forum kinda bugged me. Well, actually it annoyed me.

I won't guarantee lots of activity from me, I'm a lurker at heart, but when I find something cool, you can be rest assured that I'll make sure its known.

- Emile

Nice to meet you! I know it was rude to post on the other but it was simply a invitation. I'm still supportive of the other forum but I have been working on this a few days before they posted the forum so I didn't really want to stop. I hope you enjoy the forum otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Medievil243

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/16/2013, 1:55 pm

Hey, I found this circulating on Tumblr so I thought I'd come by and see if I'd like to hang around here. My internet handle is Medievil243 but most people just call me Medi. I found Sly Cooper through the demo for 2 in Ratchet and Clank 3 and I just loved it, so I tracked it down and got it, after that I found out that my friend owned he 3rd one and he let me borrow it, he filled in the holes I had from not playing the first one and he didn't own it because it was stolen from him. I love classic rock, video games, some anime/manga, and reading. That's about it for right now. I might become a regular here if everything pans out.
Back to top Go down
TennesseeTheKidCooper

TennesseeTheKidCooper

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/16/2013, 4:52 pm

Hello, I found this site on Tumblr and I thought it was interesting. :3
On Tumblr I currently go by the same name x3

I've been a fan of Sly Cooper for a very long time, I played the games in order. I loved it! It was certainly one of my all time favorite game series. I got a PS3 when Sly 4 was first rumored a few years ago. It said it was going to be for PS3, so I HAD to~ When I first heard about Thieves in Time.. I was so excited! And thankfully it was on PS3, so I didn't waste money getting it.

I'm self proclaimed a Cooper and I have been for a long time x3

I love to RP and I might try to RP a canon character someday. And I love making new friends~
I'm really shy and stuff though so..

Last edited by TennesseeTheKidCooper on 2/17/2013, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThaddeusWinslow

ThaddeusWinslow

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/16/2013, 8:01 pm

Hello! I'm Logan, I own the sly-cooper-b*tch blog on tumblr.

I've been part of the cooper clan for 11 years and I always will be. As you can tell, Thaddeus is my favorite ancestor and of course it really bummed me out when he wasn't announced as one of the playable ancestors in Thieves in Time, but oh well.

I'm into everything pretty much. I'm currently writing fan fics and I do a little bit of fanart. I don't mind to rp, and if I do, it'll definitely be as Thaddeus. I'm mostly shy, but I can be active as well. I hope to meet many new people and make many new friends!

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
http://sly-cooper-bitch.tumblr.com
oOMeroChanOo

oOMeroChanOo

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/17/2013, 3:05 am

Welcome everyone! Please feel free to start your own topic to introduce yourself. I am so grateful that you guys have joined though! I really hope we can get some topics started soon! Please don't be shy!
Back to top Go down
dylanbcooper13

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty2/18/2013, 9:24 pm

whats up this is dylanbcooper iv been a cooper fan for a long time sense i was about 9 when the first one came out , my 2 favorite ancestors from this game are Tennessee and Rioichi i they where the first two i herd about in the first game and i feel they moves make up half of each game. i have not seen the secret ending yet . im glad u made a forum i look forward to all thes sly talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cooper Vault :: General :: Intoductions-
Jump to: